Who are you?
Randi Bergman, '90s freak and actual freak and your new best friend!
Where are you from and where do you live?
Toronto, born and raised.
What do you do?
I'm a writer, editor, digital strategist and consultant. And if that wasn't already a tongue twister, I'm a podcaster too! I have a column with the Globe and Mail, have recently written for Canadian Art, Teen Vogue and Glamour, and previously was the executive digital editor at FASHION Magazine. I recently started The Capsule '98 Podcast, where talk endlessly about the '90s with a slew of celebrity guests. It's an extension of the Instagram account (@capsule98) I started to share what I found inside a time capsule I made when I was 13 in 1998.
What are your top 5 songs of the moment?
1. All the Stars - Kendrick Lamar and SZA
2. A few from Lizzo... especially Scuse Me and Deep
3. Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens (Call Me By Your Name soundtrack... goodbye)
4. In My Feelings - Lana Del Rey (I know it's not new but slays me)
5. Human - Sevdaliza (also not new but fireeee, especially the video...)
Where can we find you on a Friday night?
In an ideal world, I'm dancing in my pink cowboy hat.